Saturday, June 5, 2010

NEW PRODUCT

I announced this to everyone on my newsletter list this week. If you are interested in being on my monthly newsletter list - please jump onto my website and fill out the "contact me" form and I will put your details on the list.

So as I was saying - NEW NEW NEW - this is more of a service than a product.


How many of us have photos on our computer with intentions of printing and putting into an album - but we never do. I have started developing digital album pages and I am getting a lot of interest in them. I currently offer clients a digital/magazine style album within my top session packages and they are gaining popularity with wedding enquiries - BUT what about the photos we already have on our computers or on disc.

  • Baby's firsts
  • Baby's arrival
  • Childrens Birthdays
  • 21st, 18th and other milestones.
  • Engagement Parties
  • Anniversary presents
and many many more events.......GOOD NEWS>>>> I am now starting to design these stunning albums for clients. Pricing is still in the works and will not be released on the website, just like my wedding packages these will be sent out via email to clients interested in the service.
How will it work?
I will ask you for a CD of the photos you want included in an album. I will give you a list of prices for different size albums and a per page price for each size. You tell me how many pages you want and what size and cover and I will design the pages- I will then show you the design so any changes can be made and then I will get the album made by the lovely lady that makes them. This process can be time consuming and depending on the size of the project you can usually expect to have your album finished in your hands within a month.

Depending on the quality of the photos will also determine how large the photos can be on a page as quality may be lost. These albums will not include the editing of the photos this will simply be an album service so the images will not be colour edited, but may be cropped depending on the layout.

I hope this explains this Exciting new product I am releasing. I can incorporate these albums into any session I do and can also sell these style of designs in enlarged prints. They look stunning enlarged on the wall or mounted.

These are just a couple of examples more can be seen on my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment