Thursday, June 3, 2010

These are a few of my favourite photos so far.

















This is one of my favourite newborn shots to date. The dependence of a newborn to their mother and their fragility.
The mother of this baby will forever be able to look back and remember just how little her baby was. There aren't many words to describe just how much I love this photo.





This is one of my very own inspirations.
My little man.
This is one of his cheekiest expressions and to capture it was just priceless. I had been wanting to catch this giggle for so long and usually he would save it for when the camera was away.
I love that I have this photo forever - his crinkled nose and big smile. When I am working with kids I let them be themselves and play. If mum and dad are around I get them to play with them so that these moments arise. A lot of my photos of children are unposed and natural - but my eye for photos manages to capture them just right......I just love what I do.



And the last one for tonight - My other inspiration. Sometimes when I am just randomly snapping away at home I get a "Stand Out" shot. And this was one of those. I was just really playing with the camera this day, playing with the settings and my usually unco-operative 4 year old happened to sit still for just a second for me to capture this. I love it. It is very much HER.


Thank you!
Briana xox


No comments:

Post a Comment